Everything you want to know.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Deoball



This ad is for a deodorant ball. The best part is when the balls shoot out of the Deoball fairy lady's armpit. It's cool that all the women appeared to be on the verge of death and then wanted to show off their armpits at the end. I also like that the containers look exactly like their lip balm containers called Chulip. Chu is the sound a kiss makes in Japanese. Um, check that out I guess:




See? Same shape. I can easily see waking up after a destructive night of drinking and wanting to kiss something my girlfriend (the one who probably really left me last night) has touched to her lips, and then I accidentally make out with her deodorant, get violently ill, and end up in rehab. Or maybe I develop an armpit fetish and mistakenly kiss lip balm. That would be sort of fun, too.

These products are all made by a company called Rohto, by the way. I wanted to show the difference in their marketing to men and women. So that top commercial was girly and colorful. Below is a soap for men that specializes in making you not smell (unlike that soap you use now that doesn't actually clean you).




So women want to be cute fairies and men want to be evil Greek gods or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment