Everything you want to know.

Monday, September 15, 2014

The Halloween displays have been up at a lot of stores for about two weeks. I can't believe Halloween is less than fifty days away! Here are some paper plates that are sure to make you the coolest out of place man at a children's Halloween party!

"Now, it is Halloween today! I will carry out appearance of a pumpkin and will surprise everybody!"

Again, this quote sounds like something Jesus would say, but I could totally see Mary teaching Jesus about this. We'll never know for sure because most contemporary bibles leave out almost of the Halloween party chapters.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff! Like yourself, I am a blogger on Japan, but I'm more all over the place with topics. But man! You have a great blog, and I am highly envious.
    Cheers
    Andrew Joseph

    ReplyDelete