Everything you want to know.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Gurapote Review

Japanese Food Review #88
Gurapote is short for granola potato chip (because you can't say "gra" in Japanese). The bag says it is full of granola and is a non-fried chip high in iron and fiber. It seems pretty healthy. The top three ingredients are potato, oil, and sugar. Today we'll be examining their orange cocoa flavor.

The chips are very light and are not salty at all. They're pretty sweet. They seemed more like healthy potato cookies than a chip.The chocolate flavor was stronger than the orange. I guess I wouldn't have realized granola had anything to do with the chips if I hadn't seen the bag. I thought I wouldn't like these, but we ate the entire (quite small) bag very quickly.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 6 There's a possibility I'll buy them again. I at least am interested in trying the other flavors.
Girlbot: 4 They were better than she expected, and she would eat them if offered to her, but she will never purchase a bag herself.
Overall: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment