Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Cup No Sokoko


I've written about Fuchiko a couple times. Basically she's an action figure you can get in a vending machine that hangs on the edge of your glass.... or so we thought! Now she's being crushed by the glass. Actually, this toy is called Sokoko. Soko means bottom (whereas fuchi means edge), and ko is a popular ending for women's names. Sokoko can face in either direction.

 A couple of critiques:
-A more realistic Sokoko might of been fun. Maybe at least a few ribs poking through?
-Unlike the Fuchiko addition, we are unable to see her underwear (at least in this incarnation). Truth be told, this toy is barely erotic at all. What's the point of buying it?

Here's the paper showing the other versions:

2 comments:

  1. While the others strike me as just... odd... I can see this actually serving a purpose as a useful and wonderfully morbid coaster. It's even sort of an autoparody, unintentionally, which is wonderful as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hadn't thought of using it as a coaster. I guess I'll have to get better furniture that requires coasters now.

      Delete