Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

World Peace

Humans have been waging wars for as long as we've existed, and yet I still believe that someday the end of all fighting will occur. Why is this? It's difficult to explain, but perhaps I could share a story with you. It all happened when I was still a young boy. I was walking home from school with a few chums of mine, no doubt discussing whose pogs were indeed the raddest, when we came upon a pile of dirty magazines at the old football field. This, of course, was like finding pirate's gold and changed our lives for the better. When people ask me when I became a man, I do not tell the tale of drunkenly throwing a brick at a cop car, for I became a man long before that on a cool spring day at the old field. And look what I found today.
Look! It's a pile of dirty magazines strewn beside a swing set designed for very young children. Some  kind gentleman..., sorry, that's sexist. Some kind gentleman or gentlewoman that doesn't understand what the internet is did their darndest to help make some men today. But this park is on the other side of the globe from that worn down football field. Don't you see! We're all the same! If only everyone heard this story! How could you use chemical weapons on children when you know they're all capable of growing up to do something great like this! Spread the word!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment