Everything you want to know.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Sign Makers Meeting

Boss: Did you see the new sidewalk sign Yoshi submitted?
Gary: Yeah... really good color scheme.
Boss: Yes, yes, that's true... Um, the humans...
Gary: They're a little abstract.
Boss: Can you have him do it again.
Gary: Um, yeah, Gary's going through a really tough time.
Boss: Oh?
Gary: His wife left him for some young surfer and he claims she tried to poison him.
Boss: Oh my.
Gary: Between you and me, I'd say there's a better chance he poisoned himself and tried to pin it on her.
Boss: I... can we get him some help?
Gary: Well, I mean, at the same time he's been making some really interesting points.
Boss: What?
Gary: He's been making a lot of good observations about the nature of reality and our lack of understanding of it. Like, what is an arm? At what point is an arm no longer an arm?
Boss: ...So... we'll just go with this sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment