Everything you want to know.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Coolish Bra


Peach John has made yet another short film starring AKB48's Haruna Kojima. This one is entitled I Am a Cold Women and is an ad for their "Coolish Bra," a bra designed to keep you cool in the summer. Apparently wind can go through the fabric or something. I, personally, choose not to wear a bra during the summer. Kojima plays some sort of ice princess who kills a bunch of men (I know all the ladies reading this are already thinking, "I've gotta get that bra!") I have to say, this seems super unrealistic. Not even one of the frozen guys is pantless or doing a jerking off gesture or something? Kind of hard to believe. Anyway, it turns out she likes casual guys who don't tie up their bow ties. In the end, Little Red Riding Hood becomes the next ice princess... because she wasn't horrified by the murders? ...Buy... bra... coolish good?

No comments:

Post a Comment