Everything you want to know.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Team Read

I've been getting a lot of mail asking why there have been so few articles published recently. Most of you barely know what's going on in Japan. Well, I'll admit it. The rumors are all true. I haven't been as focused on The Times because I've joined Team Read.
I'm the cool looking one.
I know this doesn't have much to do with Japan, and I don't mean to get too philosophical on all of you, but reading has know borders!!
Join the team, you idiots!!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe this would be revealing a little too much of what goes on behind the camera, but I'm curious: are you and the blonde girl holding your hands that way because they were supposed to have books photoshopped into them, or is there some other significance to the pose?

    Thanks! Love the weblog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't usually like to give my secrets away, but... Every time I make an 'M' with my legs with two other humans I end up holding my hands like this. I'm not even conscious of it when it's happening! I didn't even notice, but Marsha must have the same problem!! LOL!!!

      Delete