Everything you want to know.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Naked Giraffe Hat Boy

Hiro: So, you've invented some toy that's going to save the company?
Kazushi: Pretty much I can't think of a human who's not going to want one of these, boss.
Hiro: Enough suspense! Let's see it!
Hiro: Ahh...
Kazushi: It took me a ton of time to get the hips right, but it was worth it.
Hiro: It's... a naked boy... with the scalp of a giraffe?
Kazushi: Turn it around, bro.
Hiro: Wings? It's an angel?
Kazushi: A baby angel, yeah.
Hiro: Umm... listen... I'm actually having a really hard time concentrating right now... umm.
Kazushi: What's on your mind, boss?
Hiro: Listen, I don't know how to say this... so I'll just come out and say it... Have you been sleeping with my wife?
Kazushi: What?! No!
Hiro: Listen, I saw on her phone that she called you on Valentine's Day right before she went out to "visit her sick father." I mean, come on!
Kazushi: Okay, I never wanted to tell you this...but... I only have one ball, alright, dude.
Hiro: What?
Kazushi: I was born with two, but I lost one when I was 17. Now are you happy?
Hiro: My god... I'm so sorry... I had no idea... umm... yeah, great work. We'll start producing these giraffes right away.

4 comments:

  1. I think we still have a ways to go in maximizing our medical-dental knowledge. Right now I think more dental professionals should go with dental marketing services, so their practices can be found online
    oakville dental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, naked angel dolls make me think about how far we have to go in terms of dental technology too! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. They did a good job but most of all they really understood. I'm very pleased with my procedures done by the doctor, I would like to thank you for everything. affordable dental braces

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly, you're very kind of us about comment!.
    Dentist in Oakville

    ReplyDelete