Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Walkman Is Back


Leader: Okay guyz, for some reason the Walkman isn't consider to "be jammin" by today's youth. How are we gonna right this ship?

Short Legs: Well, according to our research, a lot of young people "are into" music, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe our product can be used for hearing music?

Leader: No, I should have made that clear. Everybody, did you get that? The Walkman can be used to play music while walking.

Short Legs: So, um, maybe we could use some cool music?

Leader: Intriguing. Any ideas on what music we could use?

Four Eyes: Ahh, my little sister is always listening to this song "I Love Rock N Roll."

Leader: Your sister is in her 50s, right?

Short Legs: Is that that Weird Al song about ice cream?

Four Eyes: No, it's that Joan Jett song about having sex with a 17-year-old boy.

Leader: Oh, having sex with 17-year-old boys is still cool, right?

Short Legs: It's just one of those things that never goes out of style...

Leader:...Like the Walkman! Looks like we've got our commercial gentleman, unless anyone has any better ideas.

Rico: Actually, I stayed up all last night working on...

Leader: Okay, just to be clear, my stomach is growling for a popcorn break right now, so whatever you say better be good enough to justify keeping my tummy from getting the yummy goodness it deserves.

Rico: ...No...I was just working on how...I think we need more popcorn breaks...and we should have one now...and...

Leader: Great minds think alike, Rico!

No comments:

Post a Comment