Everything you want to know.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Kumamon Cake

I can't tell you how much mail I get requesting me to write about the erotic bakery scene in Japan. Yes, it's true that I'm an expert on the subject, but this is just one topic I don't want to cover. I mean, if I publish all my knowledge, suddenly my favorite little bakery is crowded with other erotic cake enthusiasts. Instead, I've decided to take a look at some cakes you could have ordered for Christmas (in Japan you traditionally eat a cake on Christmas Eve).
This is a Kumamon cake. Kumamon is a character from Kumamoto amd kuma means bear.

 As you can see, it's a traditional "face cake." It's just a chocolate dome, and they give you some plastic pieces to make Kumamon's face. Nothing says Christmas like enjoying the sweet, sweet innards of a bear's face.

Keep reading all week for more Christmas cake news.




No comments:

Post a Comment