Everything you want to know.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Milky Cookies Review

Japanese Food Review #75
Milky is a brand of milk flavored taffy. That might sound weird/disgusting, but they're actually quite good. Still, it's not a flavor I would expect to translate well in cookie form. I just recently noticed these cookies in the local supermarket. Below Milky, it says "sabure" which means "sablé" (I guess that's a French shortbread). At the bottom of the box a message informs us that they have a half-cooked texture. Indeed, the cookies were of the softer variety and tasted like fake cookie dough. The outer ring is not delicious, but it's fine. The center, while still clearly being a cookie, was very sweet and soft and tasted way to much like the taffy version of Milkys.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 3.5 I considered giving them a four because they're edible, but I will definitely never purchase them again.
Girlbot: 2 She only ate half a cookie.
Overall: 2.75

No comments:

Post a Comment