Everything you want to know.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Japanese Food Review #35: 7 Spice Doritos

Doritos has matched the flavor of juicy meat with seven spices: garlic, paprika, onion, oregano, black pepper, cumin, and red pepper. It could easily be called fajita flavor or taco flavor. It's much better than normal taco flavor Doritos. I thought they were delicious, but real corn chips are nearly non-existent in Japan (or incredibly expensive), so I'm sure I might be overrating these. It's a small bag, but at 78 yen, it's quite a steal.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 8   They've become my go to corn chips while supplies last.
Girlbot: 7   She would like to eat them again.
Overall: 7.5

1 comment:

  1. The doritos varieties available over there make me question who really won the war....So jealous!

    ReplyDelete