Everything you want to know.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Bomber


This song actually came out several years ago, but it became a big hit in 2012 and is still in the top ten. It's called 女々しくて (memeshikute) meaning effeminate (which is sung over and over in the chorus). The video starts with a man apologizing to a woman and saying how difficult the break-up is for him. She says, "Don't touch me. What are you a woman?" The band writes their own music, but they don't/can't play instruments. I think it's supposed to be funny that they're fake playing here. They actually seem to be pretty funny in there interviews.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:03 PM

    Why does only one member of the band have the KISS makeup? My theory is he's the ugly one who can actually sing. I can't bring myself to watch the entire video to find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea why, but he doesn't sing. That singing guy writes all the music (and sings). The other guys only fake play instruments. It's a strange setup.

      Delete