Everything you want to know.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Japanese Food Review #34: Cheesecake Ice Cream Mochi

 The standard mochi ice cream is called Yukimi Daifuku. It's usually about 100 yen for two pieces. It's excellent and you should try it if you haven't. This is one of their limited edition flavors. The ice cream and mochi apparently have some cream cheese in them and a triple berry sauce is in the middle. It tastes surprisingly like cheese cake.

Ratings: 
Gaybot: 8  I wouldn't want it all the time, but if it would came out once a year, I would definitely buy it.
Girlbot: 10  This was her initial rating. I've bought it twice this month. I found it at another store and asked her if she wanted me to buy it, but she's already sick of it, so...
Overall: 9


No comments:

Post a Comment