Everything you want to know.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fuchiko

I got this in a vending machine at the bowling alley.

Her name is Fuchiko. Fuchi means edge and Ko means child (it's often used at the end of women's names). You can see her underwear, so every time I have a cup of coffee, I'm incredibly aroused (nothing new there I suppose).
I can't believe I only bought one. There are six normal types, plus one secret type. I'm guessing she's in a swimsuit or something.
Looks like I have to collect them all. My life has meaning again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    Maybe the secret one is where she forgets to put on panties, (huba-huba, yowzers, boooinnng!)and you get a sweet shot of her clam (yes please, me likey,booooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggg 8========================|).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 8 thing is an erection? That's funny.

    ReplyDelete