Everything you want to know.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Girls Bar

The first time I heard the term "girls bar," I assumed it meant a bar catering to women. As it turns out, girls bars cater to women in the same way Hooters does: by forcing their employees to be sexual objects. I don't think there is a strict rule for what a girls bar is. There could be a cover charge and then all the staff is sexy ladies, or there could be an hourly fee and then you get to talk to babes that pretend to be interested in what you're saying (basically just a hostess club). Again, I am no expert on the subject (my wife sometimes reads this blog). Here is one such bar:
It says, "Mrs. and Girls Bar." This probably has no meaning at all, but it might be that there's an older woman or "Mama" who runs and owns the bar.
I think that gun symbolizes the fragility of man...oh wait, okay...now I get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment