Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Japanese Food Review #24: Gourmet Almond Cheese Doritos

The folks at Frito Lay Japan have come out with the new autumn gourmet Doritos. Maybe I'll write about the other new flavor later. That will be quite a treat for all of you. Anyway, back to today's chips. The first bite was surprisingly almondy and horrible, but I continued eating them. I didn't spend 150 yen for nothing. After three chips I had completely changed my mind. These are clearly edible. I would say they are pretty much thick Nacho Cheese Doritos with some almond flavor sprinkled on. In other words, it's the type of food you might expect to be produced by some gourmet chef in a fancy French restaurant.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 5
Girlbot: 4  She only had one and decided she will never eat another one, but somehow it got up to 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment