Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

JFR #18: Ginger Chocolate Chip Cookies

This is another Country Ma'am limited edition cookie. It boasts that ginger made in Japan is used, and, since it's a summer cookie, you are supposed to cool the cookies before eating them. I think I bought this just because of the picture on the front. I really want lemon tea with chunks of ginger flavored cookies. I will say it's been awhile since I've had ginger bread or ginger cookies, but I do have a special place in my heart for those foods. The addition of chocolate chips seemed like a bad idea, but that's not why these cookies were horrible. They aren't ginger cookies. They're chocolate chip cookies with large chunks of ginger inside. Way too much ginger.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 2  It's edible
Girlbot: NA  I don't know if it's clear, but more and more I've basically had to beg girlbot to try some of these snacks. For some reason she decided this would be the most disgusting food ever and started gagging when I tried to get her to smell it.
Overall: 2

2 comments:

  1. Dandy2:54 PM

    What is with Girlbot?! I thought that flat-out food disgust was supposed to be intercultural only. Like, it'd be ok for me to get freaked out by cuttlefish snacks, but I have to at least give picked eggs a try. Also, pickled eggs are way grosser than ginger cookies.

    You can tell Girlbot from me that I am very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. natonymous9:09 PM

    I like that there's always beer in the background.

    ReplyDelete