Everything you want to know.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Japanese Food Review #17: Spicy Cheese Jagarico

One thing I think we all associate with the summer is spicy cheese. Now we're able to enjoy our spicy cheese in Jagarico form. Jagaricos are shaped like french fries but are are crunchy like chips. They're also overpriced costing the same amount as a bag of chips, but they taste pretty good. Spicy Cheese is not exactly an accurate title for westerners because the Japanese consider black pepper to be spicy. This is actually just black pepper and cheese flavor. It's also labeled as an adult flavor, so I assume it's an aphrodisiac. I don't know, I got pretty turned on while eating them anyway.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 5  I like cheese. I like pepper. I like Jagaricos, but there's nothing special here.
Girlbot: 0  She for some reason had it in her head that this was going to be the most disgusting combination of flavors ever, so she barely tasted them before announcing they were horrible and a 0.
Overall: 2.5

No comments:

Post a Comment