Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bento

People often ask me how they can make cute lunches similar to mine. The answer is simple: force a Japanese woman to do it for you. Of course, the follow up questions are usually something like, "Why do you only have one grape in there?" or, "What's that stuff on the right?" A lot of my 40 year-old co-workers seem super jealous.


A very special Easter bento. I appreciate these bentos, but I'm pretty sure you're supposed to make these for very small children. I'd imagine by age 10 you'd already be to cool for a bunny in your lunch.

I guess you could call these ai-bentos, or love bentos. It's pretty common for wives to make these for their husbands, especially newlyweds. There's some sort of lesson for you maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment