Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Sign Makers Meeting #2

Boss: So, did you fix up that sign warning people not touch downed power lines.
Ron: Yes, sir. Here it is.
Boss: (delighted chuckle) Okay, yes, yes. Still, I think there's one area you could improve.
Ron: You don't want the boy to be wearing underwear.
Boss: So you agree? It'll be so much funnier that way. Every time I've pantsed someone and gotten a real laugh...
Ron: No, you've just already told me it would be funnier that way several times.
Boss: Or maybe just more butt crack? How about that?
Ron: Honestly, sir, I don't really understand why we even need this much crack.
Boss: Well, I mean..., why else would someone look at this sign?
Ron: Because it's a sign on the street and people look at those.
Boss: Some of them maybe, yeah, but when I see butt crack... I'm interested. I'm going to read that sign.
Ron: Okay, well, I really think this is as much butt crack as I can justify.
Boss: (long sigh) Yes, Virgin Mary.
Ron: Umm, do you think that's a saying?
Boss: Uh, maybe read a bible for once in your life, jeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment