Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

To Become a Boat


The "Battle of 6" boat race girls are back, and this time they're getting a bit metaphorical. The red cat says, "I want to feel a boat with my whole body." Of course we've all had this thought, and I have a theory that these thoughts increase when I'm wearing one of my sexing cat uniforms. The blue cat asks, "How would you do that?" Ah, yes, reality has once again stepped in the way of man's ancient desire to truly feel a boat, not just with our hands, or feet, or skin for that matter, but to have it be a part of us. The red cat says, "Like this," and magically jumps inside the boat. Indeed, "possible" and "impossible" are simply man made constructs. If we become "sexy cat women" anything is possible. So obviously the cats are humanity in this metaphor. The boat is probably Mechagodzilla or something. The driver might be my mom. I'm not sure about that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment