Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Life in the Future

Check out this link. It's an artist's concept of life in the future. It was made in 1969 and is predicting what the world would be like in 1989. The drawing is called "Computer Life." I mean, they got the clothes right, and they also got the fact that we'll all be Caucasian right, but they made a few mistakes. We don't have hovercrafts, or kitchen robots, or specialized family finances computers. I guess now we have TV phones, and automated vacuums, and we sort of have 3D TVs. When will we finally get automated irons? What a great idea.

1 comment:

  1. I'm even more impressed with how spot-on Space Dad's clothes are! I mean, I wear "normal" shirts and stuff for work, but every day I look forward to heading home and slipping into my unitard, ballet shoes and dickie before having a long conversation with my Hasbro Mr. Mike.

    ReplyDelete