Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lighter of the Future Jii


This is a lighter that can be recharged with any USB port. Also, this is insane. Here's a poor translation:

Now, in a remote laboratory, a new hero is born... Jii..... Jii..... Jii!
So, let's go.
A B C D E F Jii
I'm the lighter of the future Jii Jii Jii.
O P Q R S T USB
USB lighter Jii Jii Jii
Jii stands for the ji in next generation (jisedai). (new and safe Jii)
Jii stands for the ji in era (jidai). (thinking about ecology and stuff Jii)
Jii stands for the ji in freedom (jiyu). (wants to become a pirate king Jii)
Jii stands for the ji in gigolo.
(Then I think it's just sounds)
When I get tired from lighting too many things
I take off my pants and sleep in the USB port.
Look I'm back! Slide and light.
Wind is no problem. An invincible lighter. Jii
I want to join everyone. (I think he's talking about all the flying cigarettes)

Then the song repeats. That match lady dumps the normal lighter because he has to be thrown away. Jii says he'll keep recharging until he can light her heart. Match lady thinks this is wonderful.

Good for the environment Jii.
(chorus)
Everyone of the world, I love you SB.


3 comments:

  1. I can't say for sure, but I think that might have been the longest commercial I've ever seen for a lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:44 AM

    Please send me some of those lighters for your birthday. Thanks
    -Little brother bot

    ReplyDelete