Everything you want to know.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Duck

Reggie: I know we've already had this conversation like six times, but I really think this duck art you're doing would really go great with our company's tupperware line. All it would take is one little change and we could make you a very rich man.

Turbo: I know, you want the duck to have a top hat, but it isn't happening. That's not what this duck's about. He's no aristocrat. He's the kind of duck that gets the most out of life despite his meager earnings.

Reggie: Okay... wait.... What if it were a comically small top hat?

Turbo: ...Oh my God... You're right!

Reggie: I mean, it's the best of both worlds.

Turbo: You, sir, are a modern day Michelangelo.

Reggie: Tell me something my mom hasn't already told me a million times.

Turbo: Um...okay...ahh...I only have one testicle.

Reggie: ...

Turbo: It wasn't cancer or anything. I was just born that way.

Reggie: Yeah, I didn't actually want you to tell me anything.

Turbo: Oh.

Reggie: And you could have said a lot of things that my mom hasn't said that aren't your deep, personal secrets.

Turbo: Well, I guess it's only fair that you tell me something personal about yourself now.

Reggie: No.

Turbo: Come on, man. I've only got one ball here!

Reggie: Okay, ready... I've got two balls. They're, are you happy?

Turbo: What? I told you something super personal.

Reggie: That's equally personal. We both shared how many testicles we have.

Turbo: But... only one...

Reggie: So you're going to do it with the little hat?

Turbo: ...Yeah, alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment