Everything you want to know.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fit's Shiro-Kuma Gum

Japanese Gum Review #11
Lotte's newest gum is shiro-kuma (meaning polar bear) flavor, thus the super cute bear face package (I think we're all aware that polar bears and cats have nearly identical faces other than the sizes of their noses, so they can be drawn the same way). When the piece of gum hit my taste buds, I was instantly repulsed. This tasted nothing like raw polar bear meat. It turns out it's some sort of sundae flavor or something. The package says that fruit, azuki (sweet red beans), and condensed milk flavorings were used. But the flavor is just the tip of the polar bear dick, as they say.
There are instructions on how to make a polar bear.
Step 1: Chew delicious gum!
Step 2: Wrap gum in wrapper!
Step 3: You made me!
In my opinion, you can pretty much skip step 3 and it will turn out pretty much the same way.
Looks like my entire family is getting polar bears for Christmas this year.

Ratings:
Gaybot: 6
Girlbot: 6
Overall: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment