Everything you want to know.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

World Cosplay Summit 2013

The WCS took place this weekend. Today in Osu there was a huge cosplay parade. I'll be sharing some photos of the event throughout the week. Here's a taste. First off, this dude was near the front of the parade, and he really got the crowd pumped up. I think he was the first person to completely stop the parade so he could do a bunch of cool poses.

Then he seemed to remember that he's horribly depressed...
What?! The depression was a total fake out! This dude was still on his game!

This dude rules.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:23 AM

    Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written any better!

    Looking through this article reminds me of my
    previous roommate! He always kept talking about this.
    I'll forward this information to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a great read.

    Many thanks for sharing!

    Here is my web page ... minion rush Apk

    ReplyDelete