Everything you want to know.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Vending Machine Store

I went into a store that only had toy vending machines. It was a really oddly shaped store. You can probably on see a fifth of it in the picture. In the back corner I found this:
It's a girls underpants machine. The cartoon girl is saying, "Please buy...my panties..." At the bottom it says it's new underwear and costs 300 yen. I guess you would buy this if you were too embarrassed to buy women's underwear from a department store. It also says you have to be 18 to buy it. I'm not really sure why, plus this store has zero employees, so I'm guessing a ton of 15-year-old boys shop here. Notice it's sold out. At least they weren't used. Still pretty weird.

4 comments:

  1. This is sick! You need to take this down right away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your opinion. Oh, and also you have a stupid name.

      Delete
  2. I can't imagine that undies jammed up into little balls could have been very high quality. Probably wear through those in a few days. Probably why they're sold out.

    Also, I wanted to make a joke about preferring my balls jammed up into little undies instead of having my undies jammed up into little balls, but I assumed everyone already went there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vending machines are now popular in every country. The reason is that you can get any type of your favorite snack and drinks with that. It also provides you healthy food so you can feel fit all time. All ranges of item are present in vending machines. These are very portable machines you can easily use at any place. For more information visit here-http://www.westwaysvending.co.uk/environment/vendingmisers/

    ReplyDelete