Everything you want to know.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fugu

This is place where you can eat fugu, that poisonous fish that can kill you if you eat the wrong part. I've heard that the liver is both the most delicious and most poisonous part of the fish. I'm not sure how that works. I guess its kind of like how the most delicious thing to point a gun at is the inside of your mouth. Anyway, I ate fugu once. At least I think so. I was drunk at a restaurant and some Japanese dude made me eat some fish that he said was fugu. I suppose it's possible that he was just messy with me. It tasted kind of like fish.

3 comments:

  1. Dandy2:40 AM

    I've read some stories about people eating poorly prepared fugu and coming so close to dying that no one could tell the difference ... until they woke up in the morgue! I think you ought to try it for that reason alone.

    I mean, it's pretty likely that those stories are apocryphal, and, in any case, that's a dangerous game to play, but I think it's probably worth it. You could walk in on your own funeral, Tom Sawyer style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you were drunk at a restaurant and then did something dangerous? I think there should be laws preventing alcoholics like yourself doing such things; but that is an issue for the Japanese politicians to tackle. You are in my prayers gay bot, may you drink from Christ's magical goblet to quench your thirst and give you the power to abstain from the devil's intoxicating sinful beverages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to hear that you finally found Jesus again.

    ReplyDelete