Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Salted Salmon Soft Candy

Japanese Food Review #108

This candy is called Puccho. It's a soft candy with little chunks of gummy candy in it. I think it's a good brand as far as major soft candy brands go. This, obviously, looks repulsive. It's the first time I considered only taking a picture instead of doing a proper review, but I know there are readers out there that want to know if this is simply horrible or the worst snack of all time.


This diagram explains that there are gummies inside of a salted salmon flavored soft candy. Then that red thing in the middle represents real salmon flakes. What the hell.


I have to say, I do like the look of the candy.

I ate only the edge of one at first. It didn't really taste fishy at all. It kind of tasted lemony. I ate a little more and gave the rest to Girlbot. She agreed and was disappointed that it wasn't the worst thing in the history of the world. Then I ate a whole one... and there were several large chunks of salmon mixed with the lemony candy. It was disgusting.

Gaybot: 1  I have to say, I like the look of the candy and the package. I wish it didn't have fish inside of it.
Girlbot:  1
Overall: 1

It's tied for fourth worst snack reviewed on this site. Probably about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment