Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Coacher


Bossman: Oh these signs! We've got to get up these signs!
Underling: Excuse me, sir? I have a question about one of the signs.
Bossman: For the 500th time, they all go on the wall!
Underling: Yes, I understand, but this coacher and mascot one...
Bossman: The wall, damn you!
Underling: It's just, I know the verb "play" is "player" in its noun form, but I feel like their might be a more common noun than coacher. Would you like me to check?
Bossman: Listen grammar boy, no one is going to care because they can't see the sign because it's not on the wall!
Underling: I have my phone here. It would probably take me five seconds to check.
Bossman: If a signs not up... it's not a sign! You can't read something that's not a sign, get it!?
Underling: I'll get the sign up right away, bosser! 

No comments:

Post a Comment