Everything you want to know.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Busting Myths #1

 I'm going to try and "bust" two myths with one photo!

Myth #1: "Japan simply isn't able to compete in the male undergarment industry on an international scale."
Gaybot's Take: Just try and stare at this picture for 15 minutes and then look me in the eyes and tell me that myth with a straight face! What? No takers? Didn't think so!
Conclusion: MYTH BUSTED!!!

Myth #2: "Lightning bolts aren't sexy."
Gaybot's Take: Alright, I think it's pretty safe to say that those yellow things are lightning bolts and are not supposed to be sexy tears in reality. Also, I'm clearly at least slightly aroused. Full disclosure, there is a poster of a fire engine within my field of vision. I know a lot of you are going to point out that I had a huge problem with being attracted to large vehicles, but let me remind you that I've been cured for nearly three years. I guess it's possible that somewhere in the recesses of my mind I might find trucks highly erotic, but what are the chances that's the reason I'm turned on right now?
Conclusion: 98% chance MYTH HAS BEEN BUSTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment