Everything you want to know.

Monday, November 4, 2013

English Lesson: Stick Docks

I think I can safely assume that a large percentage of my readers are Japanese attempting to study English. I write about the culture they know and love in a "hip" or "gnarly" way. That might all sound a little technical, but to put it in layman's terms, they read The Gaybot Times so they can learn how to be "b-b-b-bad to the bone" like me. Hopefully this will be the first of many English lessons. Today we will learn how to use the popular phrase "stick docks."
Stick docks are a wildly popular food in the West, so the phrase may simply refer to the foodstuff most people consume daily. However, it is also used heavily in business.

Example:

Business Human 1: How is business with those new goods you have been telling the humans at our office so much about.

Business Human 2: Oh, those goods are selling like stick docks.

Note: Business Human 2 may or may not wink towards the end of that statement.

 This concludes the first lesson. Let me know if you have any questions. Oh, and don't forget to keep studying... that is if you want to make the big stick docks! (wink)

3 comments:

  1. Also, don't forget that "stick docks" rhymes hilariously with "dick socks."

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Poet5:56 AM

    There once was a lady for whom all the men would flock,
    Before approaching her, one would inevitably take stock,
    All those who knew her agreed she was a real stick dock,
    Unbelievably she was impressed with my ability to mock,
    When I got her home I could not find a dick sock,
    For a while we stared at the clock,
    Then we decided to make something in the wok,
    And listen to the new cd from Tupac,
    Ultimately she found another cock,
    He lived around the block,
    Right next to a dick sock shop,
    I guess its true location, location, location.....

    ReplyDelete