Everything you want to know.

Monday, March 16, 2015

Poop Points


These are the directions for a game at the arcade near my home.

1. Put in a token!
          There's a slot for tokens on both the right and left!

2. Push the button to give food!
           Carefully aim for the fish!
                The food drops from the top!

If a hungry fish eats the food, you'll get tokens! (or a token?)
If a fish that's not hungry eats the food, "poop" will come out!

*The poop is saying, "Collect me!"

If you collect poop points, what will happen!?


A couple thoughts:

Obviously I'm willing to spend quite of bit of money to find out what happens when I collect poop points. It could only be something amazing.

It seems like step 2 is a little longer than step 1. Perhaps they could restructure the steps?

I really liked the use of exclamation points here. They really let me understand which sentences I should be excited for.

2 comments:

  1. What is going on with the poop points, you win some cool shit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, Mr. H. I regret to inform you that I was only "joshing" when I said I would spend a lot of money to find out what would happen. This particular game is located in the children's arcade. For the most part, only children below the age of 12 play the games there. For some reason several senile old folks who appear to be living in poverty also often play a couple of the machines in this section. Long story short, I'm ashamed to admit that I thought it would be shameful to play this game more than one time. I apologize.

      Delete